Monday, January 17, 2011

Obsessed with Saving Money

I've become increasingly obsessive over saving money lately. Since I'm staying home with the boys and not bringing in an income, I feel that saving money with our normal purchases is a way to contribute financially. There are so many deals posted all over the internet everyday, I decided I would create this blog to share some of the really good ones. Once you start searching you will find that there is "free" money to be found all over the place. Finding the best ways to save money on things that I would purchase anyway has become my hobby. I'm a dork, I know :0)

One of my exciting finds from a while ago was ebates. I saw today that you can earn money from ebates just for referrals. (This is what prompted the start of this blog.) Here's the short scoop with ebates....if you do any shopping online for anything, you should be using ebates. All you have to do is sign up for an account and then search for the website that you normally purchase things from (they have almost everything!) If you go to your normal website through their link and make a purchase you get cash back from ebates. The percentage you get back varies but it's money for nothing! Ebates sends you checks in the mail as you acquire them. I've already gotten two. Again.....money for doing something you would normally do anyway. Love it!!

If you want to check it out, click through my link so I can earn referrals. If you sign up.... tell your friends, get referrals, get more money for nothing :0)

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=64ZO0%2Bn7MIKCivVN6DmInw%3D%3D

Happy Saving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment