Monday, April 4, 2011

Giant paid me to shop today!

I've been on a crazy coupon/saving kick since Saturday when I got 8 boxes of cereal and 2 coupons for free gallons of milk for less than $1.00! I found out about it at the last minute, otherwise I would have shared.

Well there is another one for this week....I can't promise that all of the coupons are still available, but I will give you the link to the site where I found the deal. If you follow what it says to buy and use the coupons it has listed, you'll get an instant rebate AND a $4 coupon to use on your next order. (You can get everything except the milk, that was from the free coupon I got on Saturday!)

Here is the website:

http://www.forthemommas.com/store-deals/giant-food-store/giant-pa-gm-catalina-deal-idea


Here was my purchase:

I spent $2.62 for all of this and then got a $4.00 coupon to use for my next order, so if you take the coupon into consideration, I spent -$1.38. Thanks for paying me to shop Giant :0)


P.S. I am well aware that we won't need cereal for a long time. 12 boxes are all lined up and ready to be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment